Monday, August 15, 2011

Considering my current progress, how long do you believe it will take me to get good at skateboarding?

I used to skate when I was a kid, so I already knew how to ollie about 1.5 feet high, and how to BS Popshuvit. I learned how to kickflip in a few days, and to heelflip in a few more days. Took me about a week to master both. I learned how to 360 BS Popshuvit in about 5 days and mastered it in another 5 days. I learned how to varial kickflip in about 3 days, and mastered it in about 1.5 weeks. I am struggling on the Varial heelflip at the moment, have been working on it for about a week now, I think it's because I have trouble with my FS Popshuvit. I can also double kickflip but haven't mastered it yet. I have been skateboarding for almost 2 months now.

No comments:

Post a Comment