Monday, August 15, 2011

What should I do, please help!?

I really want to be a professional modern/contemporary dancer, but I really want to go to college too. What is the best way to do this. I'm 13, but I want to start planning early. I want to be successful as a dancer. I live in Washington, so the farthest I'm going is California(unless I get a really good offer or something somewhere else). I'll be in 8th grade next year so my parents are having me take PSATs(Practice SATs)until 10th grade. Just so you have an idea of what I'm like, I'm in honor society(3.7+ GPA)student, I dance 3 days a week(2hr 3mins per day), I play the boon in band and flute in marching band. Again, I really want to be a professional modern/contempoary dancer but I really want to go to college too. What should I do to be both sucessful in dance and academics and achieve being a professional dancer and student?

No comments:

Post a Comment