Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I want to die, what is the least painfull way to kill myself?

I've had enough of life I'm going though a tough time, i'm being bullied at school... The teachers don't believe me, I told my dad and he said tell your mom as he doesn't believe me too,,,,,my mom got scared, and said, 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.' I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, 'Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, 'Yo homes smell ya later!' Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air"....Its still happening though even though I moved away and I don't wanna live any more.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment