Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Do you think celebrities sometime believe their own hype?

Meagan Mullally who has her own daytime show acutally complained because she was told she would have to pay taxes on the $33,000 gift bag from the Emmy's, so she didn't take hers and actually said "we're all getting screwed". It looks like several of the celebrites left behind their gift bags because the IRS is starting to crack down and tax gift bags or swag as they are sometime called. And why shouldn't they, if anyone can afford to pay taxes on some major bling they are just handed for walking down a red carpet or saying "and the award goes to" it's stars who make millions of dollars for being able to cry on cue or in her case be a alcoholic pillhead on Will & Grace. For her or any other stars to complain about it is f***up. I stayed up for 3 days with my lips on a jeep cherokee and when I walked away with the keys trust me, Uncle Sam was there with his hand out and I had to pay taxes. Celebrities are not God's and in the real world we all pay taxes... Can I get an AMEN !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment