Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fellow Tea Partiers: How can I find a conservative public school system for my child?

If my child brings home one more liberal idea I am going to p out!!! She studies evolution and other scientific facts without the inclusion of creationism!!! Her science teacher discusses long term effects of global warming on our environment and ecosystem..that's hogwash!! Dinosaurs?? Whatever..Then her history teacher discussed slavery like it was a bad thing!!! It wasn't that bad like the liberals make it out. Then she takes them to museums to see actual slave doents and papers showing how mistreated they were. I'm so tired of this!! Next thing you know they will have Obama's birthplace as Hawaii instead of Kenya in the political science books. O'Donell/Limbaugh Presidential Ticket!!! Go Fox!!

No comments:

Post a Comment