Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Going crazy..?

i have been diagnosed with G.A.D. for several years now and was on medication until recently.. Lately i have noticed that my anxiety has gotten extremely out of control. i am always worrying about going crazy. lately i have been walking around in a surreal like haze and i don't know what to do about it. i have this underlying fear that my fear of going crazy is actually going to make me go crazy. i guess my question is: has anyone else experienced similar feelings and if so, what is the best way to get over this. i have such an overwhelming fear that i will go crazy that it is making me have panic attacks and whatnot on a daily basis... it makes me wish i could return to my "normal" worrying about irrational things. also, could this have anything to do with the fact that i have a 8 month old son and was pregnant because it seemed to get more out of control when i was pregnant and i have never been able to return since...

No comments:

Post a Comment