Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Desperate for opinions!?

My girlfriend and i went out for 2 years and she dumped me cause we had issues. And cause i had issues with her lieing to me about her guy friends and going out to the bar with other guys. i told her i didnt like her having guy friends because it was just simply not working for me and she just continued on going to the bar and talking to guys and lieing about it when i would catch her lieing. And its been now about one month after we broke up she said she wanted to get back together and i said not until i trust you and so on. and she said she would do whatever it takes for me to trust her. And we hung out quite a bit and months later we havent seen each other in almost 2 moths but we still talk. And so i talked to a guy at work thats 30 years old married and has kids and i said to him if me wanting her too not have guy friends normal? and he said yes he said as soon as him and his wife started dating they got rid of all there friends and have had no problems at all. And so i told my ex the truth and i said well i dont wanna go out if your going to have guy friends and she just says she cant just give her friends away. And she tells me she loves me and everything and i just say so your willing to keep some guy friends that you might not even have forever and your willing to just let me go for them. and she says no but just doesnt make sense? So im really stuck and i got told to skid her many many times but i have hard time letting her go first love im 19 shes 20. please some opinions would be very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment