Friday, August 12, 2011

Do I just start letting my baby cry more???

Oh my. I am starting to regret some of the things I did with my daughter when she was first born.... like keeping the house so quiet all the time. Now she wakes up at every noise. Like picking her up so much and ALWAYS talking to her, holding her etc because now she is very demanding (more than lots of other babies I've seen). Like, not using a pacifier because I didn't want her so dependent on them and since I was having such a hard time w/ feeding already i didn't want to take the chance of it getting worse etc. So now she doesn't take pacifiers except for once in a blue moon, but usually not. So I need a break sometimes. Do I just sit her somewhere comfy, fed, changes, not sleepy etc and go about my business? I don't want to let her scream and cry, but I used to run at every whimper and it's all starting to anger/frustrate me and most of all depress me.

No comments:

Post a Comment