Monday, August 8, 2011

What do y'all think? Is he interested?

Well I'm 15, nearly 16. I'm an open gay and there is this guy I am in love with. So, he's apparently "Straight" and has a girl friend but the last I heard, ( About a month ago ) that they had an argument becuase she wouldn't let him go to a party unless he took her. He's the popular jock kinda guy. Everyone knows I'm gay and that I "fancy" him. But really it's more than that for me. Anyway, I'm extremely shy when it comes to talking to him. So here's the points. He stares at me a lot. And I mean a lot, we have science together where he sits to the right in front of me, so to look at me he has to turn to the side a little. Anyway, in that lesson he stares at me a lot, I see it and my friend next to me sees it. She always tells me at one point in the lesson that he's staring. We also, make loads of eye contact to where we hold it for a while. Once, in science, I showed my friend a picture and knowing what she did, she got the attention of my other friend who sits next to him along with his attention. He looked at the picture, said 'it's well good' and I said thanks. When I said that we made eye contact and held it for a while, then someone called me so I had to turn away. I've caught him staring at me from the other side of the room. He's tried to talk to me about a few random things, such as papers from my book falling on the floor. One day, on my prefect duty, he was walking down the corridor with his "crew", they're the popular goup ( Well they think they are ) and pretty much phobic but don't bully me, and by the way, he isn't a . He's fine with gay's and bi's. Anyway he walked down the corridor ped me, he looked at me and as soon as our eyes met he quickly looked away. Now the only difference was, he was with his mates. He's done this like three times. A week ago, I got a friend to ask him some stuff this is how it went. My friend asked him if he'd do anything with guys, he replied by asking her why she's asking him this. She said her mate ( Me ) wants to know. He said he thinks he knows who it is, so she asked him again and then he said that he's curious and wouldn't mind trying something. Now, is it me or is it strange that he only answered after he knew it was linked with me? So in the corridors, every time we walk past each other, he takes a look and we make eye conatct. Now I'm planning to talk to him but so far I haven't had a chance too. So what are your opinions on this? Thanks for any help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment