Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why are leo descriptions outgoing and confident when i'm none of those?

I recently dated a "shy" Leo. It took me by surprise also since I thought all Leo's were loud and outgoing. I only know one other Leo and she is pretty reserved also. Not loud, not attention grabbing at all. She really doesn't fit the typical description of a Leo at all. She is almost on the Cancer cusp so I think she probably has more Cancer in her chart. Anyway they say July born Leo's are more outgoing than August born Leo's. My guy was a late August Leo. He was more confident and talkative on the phone and through email than in person. He also liked a lot of alone time. It was actually kind of cute that he was shy. He also had an Aries moon like you. Try looking into your moon sign for clues on how your acting. I think in females the moon sign can dominate her sun sign. This may help you figure out what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment