Thursday, August 11, 2011

School counsler or Phycologist?

Im joyful friendly have lots of friends and seem fine, but down below im a wreck. I need help from someone who can understand and not judge me, I dont know if the school counsler is supposed to deal with these things. I have gone bankrupt, my mom ped away(main part of why im bawling at the moment), our house forclosed, my grades took a dive. I just dont show my wrecked heart. sometimes I just want to cry my fing heart out untill I cant talk anymore. I have now realized I cant think of my old house, my only real place that I belong. If I could have anything in the world, it would be to go back to my old house, to my old house, fill it with my life and memories, and just take my baby blanket and snuggle up with my mom. but I know this will never happen, and Im crying extensivly now. is the middle school counsler qualfied to help me with my problems??? my dad can get me a real phycologist if I need one but please help

No comments:

Post a Comment